Косів: форум міста та району
18:54, 29 Березня 2024 *
Ласкаво просимо, Гість. Будь ласка, увійдіть або зареєструйтеся.
Увійти

Початок   Допомога Пошук Увійти Реєстрація WAP  
Сторінок: [1] |   Вниз
  Друк  
Автор Тема: Are the posibilities to live, work and study in Kosiv region?  (Прочитано 10089 раз)
KosivArt
Адміністратор

Репутація: 101

« : 18:09, 27 Грудня 2008 »

На адресу КосівАрт написала Celia, розміщую її лист на форумі, хто має якусь інформацію пишіть в цю тему, або їй на адресу celiagoth @ googlemail.com:

Hello my  name is Celia. I am interested int ravel to Ukraine, Russia and Belaruse. I am an artist of a kind, I studied many years ago. I would like to travel to Ukraine, and learn more about History and folklore of the region. At present I live in London. I am thinking of teaching English in order to subsidise my travel. Please let me know wha tit is like to live and work in the Ukraine, and what are the posibilities to teach in your country.

ps I recently met a man from Ukraine here in London. He told me a lot about his country. He told me about the wooden boxes which you make. I have seen your website and I am interested in the embroidery and weaving. I would love to visit your country, but it will take a while to save some money for my travells. In the meantime, I would like to keep in touch, and to find out more before I get there.

I look forward to hearing from you. Yours isncerely, Celia Goth.
KosivArt
Адміністратор

Репутація: 101

« Відповідь #1 : 18:13, 27 Грудня 2008 »

Hello Celia.
There is a market on every Saturday with wood, embroidery and weaving in Kosiv city. You can also get acquainted with skilled hutsul craftsmen there.

Stay in touch.
Сторінок: [1] |   Нагору
  Друк  

Перейти в:  

© 2007—2024 KosivArt | Працює на SMF