Косів: форум міста та району
15:14, 28 Березня 2024 *
Ласкаво просимо, Гість. Будь ласка, увійдіть або зареєструйтеся.
Увійти

Початок   Допомога Пошук Увійти Реєстрація WAP  
Сторінок: [1] 2 3 |   Вниз
  Друк  
Автор Тема: Wasyl Oleksiuk & Kosiv District Archives  (Прочитано 53812 раз)
Bobby
Новачок

Репутація: 3

« : 17:05, 30 Серпня 2008 »

My grandfather (Oleksiuk) was born in Rozen maly. His mother (Petrusiak) was born in Babyn. My grandfathers 1st wife (Hawryluk) was born in Cherhanivka - all places fall under the District of Kosiv - i think!

Anyways, i'm researching my ancestry and and looking for the Kosiv district archives - cant find website or their email.

Anyone can assist me?, i've been googling till the cows come home but i cannot find anything.

Thanks,
Bobby.

KosivArt
Адміністратор

Репутація: 101

« Відповідь #1 : 16:38, 01 Вересня 2008 »

I don't think Kosiv disctrict arhives (if such exists) has e-mail or web-site at all Smiley

Here is contact phone of Kosiv's civil status registration department:
+38(03478)22248

Here is home phones of people with such last names and villages:

Oleksyuk: Олексюк В.І.     +38(03478)4-63-32    Малий Рожен (Rozen maly)
Hawryluk: Гаврилюк П.Ф.  +38(03478)4-86-84    Черганівка (Cherhanivka)
Hawryluk: Гаврилюк Р.П.  +38(03478)4-86-66    Черганівка (Cherhanivka)
Bobby
Новачок

« Відповідь #2 : 16:48, 01 Вересня 2008 »

Ok, thank you Stas.

Thanks for the phone numbers - thats very handy for me. I'll have to organize a few phone calls to the Ukraine via a Ukrainain speaking person (i have one or 2 contacts)

Thankyou very much, this helps a lot.

Bobby.

KosivArt
Адміністратор

« Відповідь #3 : 16:53, 01 Вересня 2008 »

Good luck with you search, Bob.
Bobby
Новачок

« Відповідь #4 : 00:36, 09 Жовтня 2008 »

Regarding phoning Oleksiuk & Hawryluk families, i've not had much luck as yet. I have made quite a few calls, but no one understands me, and i havent been able to find a Ukainian speaking person to phone for me..

borowed
Абориген

Репутація: 21

люблю життя і красивих дівчат

« Відповідь #5 : 00:55, 09 Жовтня 2008 »

hopefully we can help you.As i got it,you need a contact person to comunicate to u'r relatives.So ....what u may do,is just to leave us a message to them and their contact phones.I thing Stas has a Skype.If not,I can do it for u.just let us know.
Bobby
Новачок

« Відповідь #6 : 01:14, 09 Жовтня 2008 »

I'm trying to locate/find ancestors of my grandfathers (and his first wife), so i dont have relatives that i know of as yet in Ukraine. Thats why i tried to phone ANY Олексюк & Гаврилюк - but the language is the problem.

Someone has to know of my grandfather from Малий Рожен, his sister and their parents. Someone also has to know of my grandfathers first wife, Maria Hawryluk from Черганівка.

Would you be able to make a few 'cold' calls for me? Meaning to phone anyone with same surname in same village - then i will do a short summary for you, this would be fantastic.

And yes you are correct in saying i'm looking for a relative to communicate with, but to first find one.

If Ok, then i will do a very short summary for you.

Bobby.

Bobby
Новачок

« Відповідь #7 : 01:27, 09 Жовтня 2008 »

My grandfather - Wasyl Oleksiuk was born in 1913 in Rozen-Maly. He married in 1932 to Maria HAWRYLUK (she was born in 1908) in Cherhanivka, but i think they lived in Rozen-maly. I think he might of did some work in the local Mills. In 1942 Wasyl was in Germany for labour during World War 2. I have no idea what happened to his first wife, Maria Hawryluk. In 1950 Wasyl went to live in Australia

Wasyl parents are Anna Petrusiak (born in Babyn), and his father i think was Hyrcko - both born around 1885 APPROX. Wasyl Sister was Maria, apparently she went to live in Canada after World War 2.

I do have some documents, photos.

Thats it in a nutshell.

borowed
Абориген

« Відповідь #8 : 01:50, 09 Жовтня 2008 »

Я думаю,Стасе,йому неважко допомогти...декілька дзвінків...Якшо тобі важко,я подзвоню.але потрібно буде почекати,доки я приїду додому,це через 2 тижні

It wont be a big deal.
Let's wait till morning,Stas need to read your messages.cos it's night time in Ukraine now.
I think you'll get a definite answer in 10 hours.
In case Stas will help you,was nice to speak(write lol) to you)
KosivArt
Адміністратор

« Відповідь #9 : 09:24, 09 Жовтня 2008 »

Позвоню на днях, лиш треба розібратись кого там питати з цих Гаврилюків-Олексюків...

Bobby, would you please to tell me some more info about yourself: surname, age, etc. so I could explain whom I calling from.
Juha
Ст. модератор

Репутація: 77

Awards: KosivArt Душа форуму 2009

My little dream )))

« Відповідь #10 : 14:01, 10 Жовтня 2008 »

And promise that we'll read the end of this story Будь-ласка.
I hope it'll be the begining of new family relationship. Smiley
Bobby
Новачок

« Відповідь #11 : 14:45, 10 Жовтня 2008 »

Very helpful and kind people exist on the this forum - thankyou.

My grandfather, Wasyl, didnt talk about his history - i think the war effected him to much so everything was kept quiet. And so i have to find out as much as i can without any information from him. I've been fortunate though, that some of the documents from the German archives, and from his Australian immigration has some brief details - for example, they mention his parents names, and his first wife name - which was not known until i recieved these documents.

borowed
Абориген

« Відповідь #12 : 21:56, 12 Жовтня 2008 »

ну ,Юхо,на рахунок родини я не знаю))скорше пів-Ріжна захоче виїхати в Австралію...)))
borowed
Абориген

« Відповідь #13 : 22:02, 12 Жовтня 2008 »

Bobby,i hope we'll get some extra info in few days.
Stas is a good guy,I can assure you,he'll do it
wildperson
Модератор

Репутація: 83

« Відповідь #14 : 23:28, 12 Жовтня 2008 »

А от знаете що мене радує? Саме такi теми Щоб не просто флуд, а допомогти комусь. На жаль я нiчим не можу, але читати приємно.

Сторінок: [1] 2 3 |   Нагору
  Друк  

Перейти в:  

© 2007—2024 KosivArt | Працює на SMF